The Seven Interdependent Elements
The basic premise is that there are seven internal aspects of an organization that need to be aligned for any program or project
to be successful. (This theme will run through all of the services we provide and can extend to strategic consulting as well.)
This is achieved by applying the principals below during the program/service analysis.
- Strategy – Purpose of the business and the way the organization seeks to enhance its competitive advantage.
- Structure – Division of activities; integration and coordination of procedures/activities.
- Systems – Formal procedures for measurement, reward and resource allocation.
- Shared Values
- Skills – The organization’s core competencies and distinctive capabilities.
- Staff – Organization’s human resources, demographic, educational and attitudinal characteristics.
- Style – Typical behavior patterns of key groups, such as managers, and other professionals